Adding Element Keynote Labels is even easier in ArchiCAD 17 with the updated format of the keynotes palette.
1. Select Element Keynote Label mode.
2. Select the Element Label type:
3. Select the elements you want to add keynotes to.
4. Double click on the Keynote you want to add (this keynote will be added to all selected elements).
In addition to this the default label will be set up ready to be placed beside the first selected element.
5. Or you can add Keynote Labels to all of the selected elements by clicking the Add Element Labels button.
Depending on the Element Keynote Label Type one or more Keynote labels will be attached to each selected element: